Our Baby

pregnancy due date

Jun 14, 2011

11 weeks - Appointment

Today’s appointment was completely amazing! We were so excited to see the baby again. The baby was very active and looked like baby was waving at us. It was wonderful to see the baby move so much. I was worried for a while, because I could not see the heartbeat. Then I saw the heartbeat and the doctor apologized for not showing me right away. Then the most amazing thing happened, the doctor flipped a switch and we heard the heartbeat. I was so surprised because I did not expect to hear the heartbeat this soon. It was completely amazing. Everything is going so well that Dr. Rister said, well I guess I am going to start treating you like a regular patient. I do not go back again for a month. We are just excited everything is going well.

No comments:

Post a Comment