Our Baby

pregnancy due date

May 23, 2011

8 Weeks

We have made it to week 8 of my pregnancy. I am still having morning sickness and tired symptoms; however, overall I am doing very well. I am going to try to post at least one posting a week. We have our next appointment in one week. Dr. Rister is keeping a close eye on me for right now. The good thing is I will get to see the baby again and receive another picture.

This weekend I had a dream we had a baby girl. The dream felt so real and I feel like we are going to have a girl. My mom and my friend April think I am going to have a girl. We will see in about 8 to 10 weeks if we are going to have a girl or not.

Around week 22, I am going to have a 3D/4D ultrasound at Because of You in Waco. My doctor’s office does not provide the ultrasounds. Because of You allows several friends and family member to come see the ultrasound live. I will have another 3D/4D  ultrasound around week 34. Some people told me they want to be surprise when they see the baby. My main reason is not to see the baby, but to have a memento for my baby. By  having the 3D /4D ultrasound I can show my baby this is what you looked like before you were born. For myself, I find this very interesting and I wish they had the 3D/4D ultrasounds when my mom had me. I am hoping my baby will find these pictures fascinating, as they grow older.

I have not made an announcement about the baby on Facebook or at work yet. I am waiting for my results from next week’s appointment, before I make a big announcement. At that time I will be over 9 weeks along and figure it will be safe to make an announcement.

No comments:

Post a Comment